Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 1

This is one day late because we had some technical difficulties yesterday.

Bagels and Lox
Madeline
Since I have absolutely NO idea what Lox is, I really have nothing to compare this cupcake to.  If you like sugar, this should be perfect for you. We could't find mini donuts, so we used rather small regular ones. It was huge(!!!), but very easy to make. Just thinking about where to take a bite is daunting in itself. Delicious, but I wouldn't make it again. 
2 Cupcakes
Linnea 
Honestly, considering this was my very first time doing anything to a cupcake aside from eating it, I think it went well. It was a bit easier than the rubber ducks, but it had TONS of sugar. So, if you like sweet things-I mean, like, REALLY sweet things, this is for you. All of this extra candy makes it look AWESOME, but it makes  a certain person's teeth want to fall out. 
2 Cupcakes
2 Cupcakes!


Rubber Ducks
Madeline
These were very fun to make!!! These were much more difficult than the Bagels and Lox cupcakes, and the most difficult part was the dipping. They make it look very easy and professional in the books, but it was hard! These were very yummy, and very challenging! 
3.5 Cupcakes
Linnea
This was my pick, and I think I should have picked it once we had really made sure that we might have some skills in cupcaking. I agree with Madeline. The part with the dipping of the cupcakes into the the frosting was EXTREMELY difficult, but, aside from that, it wasn't too bad. In fact, it was a lot of fun!
4 Cupcakes
3.75 Cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment