Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5

Pup Cakes
Madeline
Since we did not have those wafers, I tried using multiple Oreo cookies and "gluing" them together with frosting.... That didn't exactly work...... The marshmallow I used was to hold the snout up, because otherwise it would've fallen. We also did not have brown food coloring, so my frosting that was supposed to be golden-brown, ended up looking up, well, like poop. :( My bad(ish) review is only because mine did not turn out so great. I'm sure that if I had done what Nea had done it would've been fine. Good luck if you try!
2.5 Cupcakes
Linnea
These puppies were ADORABLE!! I thought I was going to ruin my dalmatian cupcake, but it turned out pretty good. We've definitely gotten better at cupcaking! :)
4 Cupcakes
3.25 Cupcakes!

Note: On the days June 8th and 10th, we took days off from cupcaking, because our schedules did not allow it on those days. Please check the calendar below for more updates.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=eiur5s9dam5bepu01k3tgm9gts%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment