Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 4

Pandamonium
Madeline
These are so cute!! Instead of a chocolate covered sunflower seed, we made the noses be M&MS, so they would be more chocolately. The pictures in the book look amazing, so it was pretty much impossible for it to be perfect, but they are still adorable! I would DEFINITELY make these again.
4.5 Cupcakes
Linnea 
I can't believe just how adorable these pandas are. I messed up on my mouth, but my panda (the one on the left) still looks cute and cudly, like a teddy bear. I agree with Mad, these are definitely hit. 
5 Cupcakes
4.75 Cupcakes!



Banana Split
Madeline
Meh. I wouldn't make it again. 
1 Cupcake
Linnea
I really thought these were kinda cool, but, since we couldn't/didn't get all the elements (ex. the cherries, banana), it wasn't as awesomely awesome as it could be. 
3 Cupcakes
2 Cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment